December 17, 2012
- Since the last release (two days ago) some valid solutions were incorrectly being judged as invalid. This bug is now fixed.
December 15, 2012
- I just deployed a new set of changes: bug fixes, performance optimizations, and improved cheating prevention.
December 4, 2012
- Since the launch I have been fixing bugs and adding minor features. Today I finished implementing the most commonly requested feature: dragging the center of a mirror.
November 23, 2012
- I have finished implementing all of the site's basic features. You can now start submitting and solving levels! I haven't thoroughly tested the new functionality yet - let me know if you find bugs.
November 19, 2012
November 3, 2012
- I have finished implementing the main gameplay mechanics - you can try it out in the "create" section.
October 20, 2012
- Development has started on the laservex website. You can expect things to be very broken while the site is under construction. I will try to occasionally post progress updates.